One of my jobs as a wedding planner is educating brides on all of the intricacies of planning a wedding. There are a couple of key points I stress when bride's are teetering on the value of a planner, and if it's the right fit for them. Here are the top benefits of hiring a wedding planner!
- Your time- how many hours, if not days, have you spent researching, calling, waiting for pricing and availability from venues... imagine having to do that for 10 other vendors! The time alone you'll save from not having to do that research is worth it alone for full planning. I have an arsenal of my favorite vetted vendors who I know are amazing - as well as finding and interviewing new vendors, and in the process I can easily spot which ones to stay away from.
- Your venue coordinator is not a wedding planner. I want to stress how your venue coordinator is very, very different from a wedding planner. Your venue coordinator is only concerned about one thing- the venue, where as a wedding planner looks out for everything in YOUR best interest. Your venue coordinator usually leaves after the first course is served. Which leads me to...
- I'll be the first one to arrive and the last one to leave. If your mom forgets her purse at the church, guess who will go get it? Or go up to your room to get you flats and help you put them on when your feet are hurting OR make sure that your favors get handed out at the end of the night? Yep you guessed it, your wedding planner.
- Little freebies - there are a bunch of items you'll need on your wedding day and then never use again, like table numbers, a gift card box . What are you going to do with 25 table numbers? I have them, I want to let you use them, and you save a little $$ for things you actually are going to use again.
- Constant support- Mom driving you crazy? Feel like no one understands how difficult planning a wedding is? You've got us. We're your totally unbiased, third party neutral, wedding planner turned life coach turned friend. We'll be there for appointments, budgeting, contract negotiations, RSVP tracking, seating arrangements, invitations, formalities, wedding etiquette and more.
This list only scratches the surface of what a wedding planner does.... contact us today and let us help you in ways you didn't even know you needed!