How do you know what type of venue works best for your wedding? Two words - SITE VISITS! Going to see the site where your wedding will be is the best and easiest way to know it it's the right place for you. Here are some things to make sure to ask the venue manager when siting venues:
- Guest capacity - this is the 1st thing you should ask, nothing is worse than falling in love with a space and not being able to fit all of your guests
- Other items- DJ/Band, Bars, Dance Floor, Photo Booth, Cake, Place card & gift tables, where will they all be located?
- Electricity - where is it located? Will you have to rent power?
- Lighting - especially important for outside venues. Will they provide lighting?
- Other parties - if you're in a ballroom with air walls, will there be another party happening on the other side?